• Forumda sorular sorabilmeniz için KAYIT olmalısınız.

I need help please !

Golden Ratio

Yeni Üye
Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
Katılım
14 Ocak 2018
Mesajlar
Beğeni
Puanları
Selam Alejkum ! I do not know Turkish and I'm writing English.I am albanian from FYROM.I started my research in this place 1 year ago.
By studying geography and history I came to the conclusion that this place is much older than it appears in archeology.
In written documents the castle near it has its beginnings in late antiquity.But I think it's much older.Maybe 3,000 years old.
Studying the territory around I always thought that the castle has been a royal residence without any commercial function.
From this castle you can see all the territory of an ancient kingdom with a length of 200 km and a width of 100 km.
The whole surrounding country is with a castle system and watchtowers that are all seen from this castle.
The castle is small,about 2 hectares.The surrounding area around the castle is amazing.So I always thought it was a royal residence.
Fresh summer and soft winter.Forests and hunting animals around there are endless.300 m after the castle is the top of the mountain.
The castle itself is 1400 m above the level of the sea.After the string of mountains began another ancient kingdom.
Left and right castles are the ruins of two other fortifications.8 km from both sides.From this castle you can see about 30 ancient cities.
Looks like you have control over them.It seems like these cities are subject to you.This is the impression to be created if you come back in time.
It is this water source nearby castle which is called "the water source of female jin" in the local language.At the end the water flows as a waterfall in a rocky belt.
8 m away from this hole in the north.The rocky belt is totally artificial.I say this because I have observed the mountain construction.
Rocky belt It's U-shaped.It is about 350-400 m long in its sides.40-50 meters deep.Abyss.The hole is 2 meters from the edge of the abyss and 750 m from castle in north west.Ancient path is 200 m above the hole.The hole is orientated to the west.
But it is not an ancient quarry because there were no settlements outside the fortress walls.
And the ancient cities around have had their quarries near.The whole surrounding country is isolated and far from civilization even today.
Can you help me if this hole is a sign for an ancient tomb ? Respect and...Thank you !

Ekli dosyalar

Son düzenleme:

may77

Moderatör
Moderatör
Katılım
27 Ocak 2015
Mesajlar
Beğeni
Puanları
Yaş
photos

photos deatail

Ekli dosyalar

BulursamKader25

Yaptigim Yorumlar Resmi Kazilar İcin Gecerlidir.
Yönetici
Co Admin
Katılım
27 Ocak 2016
Mesajlar
Beğeni
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Konya-Kırıkkale
Ölmeden önce bir konuyu da ben ingilizce açayım kahkaha
Hiçbirşey anlamadan ingilizceyi yazıldığı gibi okumak bana zevk veriyor..:244::230:

Maşallah, maşallah, maşallah...

Mehmet_mehmet

Engellendi
Katılım
20 Mar 2018
Mesajlar
Beğeni
Puanları
Hello [MENTION=5637]golden[/MENTION] Ratio are you have gold - silver finding (wire -rod)?

Son düzenleme:

Mehmet_mehmet

Engellendi
Katılım
20 Mar 2018
Mesajlar
Beğeni
Puanları
Hello [MENTION=18438]Golden Ratio[/MENTION] are you have gold - silver finding (wire -rod)?

Golden Ratio

Yeni Üye
Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
Katılım
14 Ocak 2018
Mesajlar
Beğeni
Puanları
ok..Insha'Allah la prossima settimana.

Son düzenleme:

Golden Ratio

Yeni Üye
Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
Katılım
14 Ocak 2018
Mesajlar
Beğeni
Puanları
[MENTION=19109]Mehmet_mehmet[/MENTION] Next week insha'Allah !

Keskingöz

Operatör
Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
Katılım
11 Şub 2018
Mesajlar
Beğeni
Puanları
Keşke Site yönetimi bu tür arkadaşlara Türkçe yazınız ya da çevirerek yazınız şeklinde uyarıda bulunsa :)

Üst