Tarzan1

Katılım
27 Ağu 2017
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Bulgaria
Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 158540Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 158541Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 158542Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 158543Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 158544Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 158545Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 158546Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 158547Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 158545Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 158548

HI, I saw a hole in the stone field. With MD there is no signal at all. Some of the near stones look like covers of tombs. With drowsing rods - they crossed exactly over the hole. The rods crossed also over some of the near stones, at one place - for silver. The rods crossed also in the beginig of the stone field for 80-100 cm deep. I don't know what to do??? Near there is also triangle hole as well with different sides but I forgot to take picture.

Son düzenleme:

Turko

Uzman
Katılım
19 Ağu 2016
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ne için yapılmış emin olamadım dairenin içersinde kesi izleri de göremedim Belki asinmistir zaman la deforme olmuştur . Emin değilim boşluk bakmak gerek merdiven var gibi sunak kabul edersek 1-2 mt etrafında giriş olmalı. Rast gelsin.

Libharel

Yeni Üye
Katılım
14 Ağu 2017
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
these are natural formations my brother..the masters will better interpret.good nights

ragıp

Uzman
Katılım
19 Kas 2016
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
ÇANAKKALE
my neighbor welcomed! ....
Have you checked the upper part of the flat rock in front of the head of the tortoise?

neighbors, you are still dealing with civilization. you always find hard work
but this time, the area you roam around is very beautiful, you pass by the king's grave :)

there is a ladder starting from the lower left corner of the picture below and going up to the side of the woman above. That ladder goes to the king's tomb. I guess the stairs were noticed.

the tomb of the king, I suppose, should be on the back of the lady. There is great benefit to check. Grab a bar to the king's grave.

You mentioned the bar in the comments at the bottom of the share. you share the bars you mentioned on the page. I want to see. I wondered.

ragıp

Uzman
Katılım
19 Kas 2016
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
ÇANAKKALE
neighbor, I wanted to give some general information.
king, even though he died, he believed that he had guarded the people he had left behind
therefore, the most dominant peak is on a hill, surrounded by animals or human figures waiting for the king. it looks as if this present in you.

after the king's grave, further down, tombs belonging to the people, are the triangular, square, and rounded ovals you mentioned about you.
lower than the settlement.

the most important places in such places
You can find individual money etc. with the metal detector in the 1st living area
The worship of 2 civilizations is the most important
3 public tombs
4 king and his wife's grave
Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 158553

ragıp

Uzman
Katılım
19 Kas 2016
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
ÇANAKKALE
my neighbor,
when I examine an image above,
I have circled the tomb guard.
somewhere in the middle is quite remarkable
when you look carefully to the right and left of the place I marked as a small N letter
a channel followed by a line from left to right
it was a flat stone, something was closed, I had an impression of hiding
Check it out.
this is a walk through the patio bar.
metal detector does not work

Tarzan1

Katılım
27 Ağu 2017
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Bulgaria
@ragip @ragip Hi, thank you for the comments. For the turtle - I did not have time to go there as I wanted to try my rods. The rods are from pure cooper - rrom cable 4mm2, 50 cm long bent on 15 cm for handle. Therods don't have handle - just bare rods. This place is some 400-500 m from the turtle on the West. I saw this place as it's very nice and have a lot of stones like these on pictures. These stones are on the Noth of the place and there are more on the South and I will picture them next time. The rods crossed X almost on every stone on the pictures.Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 158614Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 158614Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 158615Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 158616Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 158614

Tarzan1

Katılım
27 Ağu 2017
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Bulgaria
Hi, do you have any idea from which period is this place - Celtics, Thracians, Rome? By the way near this place there are signs - just stones of some fortress or wall.

Üst