Uzman
Katılım
19 Kas 2016
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
ÇANAKKALE
necropolis In the field, move slowly with only metal wires in your hand.if there is a space under the floor, metal wires will direct you, and on the space you will make Xyou should experiment with metal wires at home and on the ground, in your free time many times and get used to the movements of metal wires.

Tarzan1

Katılım
27 Ağu 2017
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Bulgaria
necropolis In the field, move slowly with only metal wires in your hand.if there is a space under the floor, metal wires will direct you, and on the space you will make Xyou should experiment with metal wires at home and on the ground, in your free time many times and get used to the movements of metal wires.
Thank you Ragip, I have signals form the wires but I am on the hard stone or it seems to be stone. I have seen many such stone tumbs oppened in your site but in my place it seems to be more difficult. I see just hard stones here?

ragıp

Uzman
Katılım
19 Kas 2016
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
ÇANAKKALE
Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 173673

Shoot the hardest form with the red knuckle,you should get a blank soundfrom the two rocks, tear off the small pieces of stone between the main rock and the otherif not, is the main rock and the other rock adhered to one another?Hold metal wire, will you take a space?

Tarzan1

Katılım
27 Ağu 2017
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Bulgaria
hI We recommend that you work with a metal rod in the tarzan, on the ground.
grave gaze, right hand empty
get precious metal stare, get silver right hand
you will reach the result more easily

holding right hand with gold
Hi, Is it possible to have small tombs 30-40 cm in diameter as in the picture as I see several places with the same technique on the place?
Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 181204
This is the big one and there are 2 smaller - the horasan on outside part is very soft and easily to break (where the X mark is) but the second layer is very hard and clued to the main horasan. Thank you.

ragıp

Uzman
Katılım
19 Kas 2016
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
ÇANAKKALE
neighbor, your place is very beautiful. control the gap with a silver rod, or hit it hard around, with a wooden object like a shovel handle. if you get a blank voice, open

Tarzan1

Katılım
27 Ağu 2017
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Bulgaria
neighbor, your place is very beautiful. control the gap with a silver rod, or hit it hard around, with a wooden object like a shovel handle. if you get a blank voice, open
OK, Thank you Ragyp, I will go there when the weather is good as we have snow here:)

Tarzan1

Katılım
27 Ağu 2017
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Bulgaria
:) if you need help please come :)I can not do digging, but shovel the soil :)
Unfortunately our weather here is not like yours. I may need to wait several weeks to have good weather here to go in the mountains. Last year I went deep in snow in the mountain with ice and it took me 3 hours to drive 60 meters on a slope road in March:)

APOLLONUS

Süper Moderatör
Süper Moderatör
Katılım
24 Eyl 2013
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları

ragıp

Uzman
Katılım
19 Kas 2016
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
ÇANAKKALE

My neighbors, first open the other cover. then let's look at the others. I would like to see the top, back and front of this rock. Why? :)When I look at this photo, I see the camel as it is :) The direction the devil looks at is important. did i ask?

Üst