Tarzan1

Katılım
27 Ağu 2017
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Bulgaria

My neighbors, first open the other cover. then let's look at the others. I would like to see the top, back and front of this rock. Why? :)When I look at this photo, I see the camel as it is :) The direction the devil looks at is important. did i ask?
Hi Ragyp, you have very trained eye. It was actually a stone/horasan in a form of actual size horse saddle or camel back but I ruined it last year. The direction is East-West. It is on the slope some 15 m above the ground of the dere. On The West side of the camel - it looks at the dere where are the stones I asked you to be possible entrance or mine - some 40 m distance. On the East it looks at the tunnel tomb I had written you before - some 20 m distance. On the East side on some 3-4 m distance is this stone:
Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 182470
On this stone there is formed some X and a letter V or N and on the upper right angle something like rose or clover.
What do you think?
I still can't go to this place as from this morning we have a new snow here:)

ragıp

Uzman
Katılım
19 Kas 2016
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
ÇANAKKALE
On this stone there is formed some X and a letter V or N and on the upper right angle something like rose or clover.

the rose or the goblin comes to the meaning of the lady's grave, the spoils are very rich.
This rock has six graves. Keep a bar in front of the X mark. you must determine the entrance direction of the grave or, if any, the tunnel leading to the vista.
Take care of this rock. a fertile grave.

Tarzan1

Katılım
27 Ağu 2017
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Bulgaria

the rose or the goblin comes to the meaning of the lady's grave, the spoils are very rich.
This rock has six graves. Keep a bar in front of the X mark. you must determine the entrance direction of the grave or, if any, the tunnel leading to the vista.
Take care of this rock. a fertile grave.
Hi, thank you of the comments. This place is very difficult to work as on very sharp angle on the slope and almost impossible to work. Why you think of 6 graves?

ragıp

Uzman
Katılım
19 Kas 2016
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
ÇANAKKALE
Hi, thank you of the comments. This place is very difficult to work as on very sharp angle on the slope and almost impossible to work. Why you think of 6 graves?

Hello neighbor, you roses, you say the gobbles. The flower always says lady tomb. X is always at the end. I made your interpretation according to your discourse. I have not seen flowers :)

Tarzan1

Katılım
27 Ağu 2017
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Bulgaria
Hello neighbor, you roses, you say the gobbles. The flower always says lady tomb. X is always at the end. I made your interpretation according to your discourse. I have not seen flowers :)
Hi Ragyp, where do you think in your experience are the things - behind the stone or under the stone or in front of the stone? Thank you.

ragıp

Uzman
Katılım
19 Kas 2016
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
ÇANAKKALE
Hi Ragyp, where do you think in your experience are the things - behind the stone or under the stone or in front of the stone? Thank you.
Hi, I need to look around the X mark. In sloping land, the grave is usually rock-bottomed
the front part of the rock is open, the view is wide.
such tombs are called monumental tombs

omurcelik

Katılım
9 Haz 2015
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 182520at lower side or tide there is some little graves i didnt mark them ...but upper tide there is 2 capped area as far as i see number 1 and 2 ... another marked area is 3... there is unconformity from other rock types and flows of rocks different..3 marked white area; it may a safe of new eras.... good luck.. there is alot to do there....

Son düzenleme:

Tarzan1

Katılım
27 Ağu 2017
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Bulgaria
Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 182520at lower side or tide there is some little graves i didnt mark them ...but upper tide there is 2 capped area as far as i see number 1 and 2 ... another marked area is 3... there is unconformity from other rock types and flows of rocks different..3 marked white area; it may a safe of new eras.... good luck.. there is alot to do there....
Hi, I tested with a hammer all these rocks but they are with solid sound. Just behind #3 there is a soil space of some 40 cm wide to the next stone above it - I tested with rods and have X mark only, I have tested the spot several times with the same result. I will check it later as we have heavy snow here now:) Thank you.

Tarzan1

Katılım
27 Ağu 2017
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Bulgaria
Hi Ragyp,
I tried to open this stone but I did not had time to do so. This is not a stone at all - it was made from red material exactly as an old red brick as I broke two pieces from the bottom corner - very strange!
Hi Ragyp,
I was on the place but the red "stone" is very difficult to remove. Can you please ask your colleague MendereS to see my pictures of the place in this topic and give his opinion? Thank you!

ragıp

Uzman
Katılım
19 Kas 2016
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
ÇANAKKALE
Hi Ragyp,
I was on the place but the red "stone" is very difficult to remove. Can you please ask your colleague MendereS to see my pictures of the place in this topic and give his opinion? Thank you!
my neighbor meander does not come to the site anymore. what is the problem?

Tarzan1

Katılım
27 Ağu 2017
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Bulgaria
my neighbor meander does not come to the site anymore. what is the problem?
Hi, I wanted to ask him for some opinion for this stone.
Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 184572
I think this "stone" covers the entrance as it is not stone but from red material as an old red brick. I tried to move yesterday but it is clued on place and don't move at all. I don't want to break it in pieces but next time will try to open from the bottom side. What do you think? Just under the stone in the middle I tried to penetrate with a metal rod but it is also not possible.

Üst