Interesting Stone near waterfall

toyalp

Bulaşan mazlumun ahıdır.Kainat bu yükü kaldıramaz.
Süper Moderatör
Katılım
29 Kas 2016
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
İki göz iki yılan yorumum hala geçerli. Ama herhangi bir aşama kat etmiş değil. En azından insan yanılıyorsun der ki gördüğüm kadarı ile gözler net ortada. Resmi büyütürseniz gözleri net bir şekilde göreceksiniz. Neyse belki de göz yanılmasıdır.
(Two eyes, two snake my comment is still valid. But our friend has not gone through any stage. At least you're wrong, you know, as far as I can see, the eyes are clear. If you enlarge the picture, you will see the eyes clearly. Anyway, maybe the eye is wrong.)

ragıp

Uzman
Katılım
19 Kas 2016
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
ÇANAKKALE
#ragib Hi, please see 7, 8, 9 pictures above - they are in front of the turtle head some 10 m agead. This figure of stones seems not natural for me, it resembles of a turtle. You can see this turtle as a sample:https://www.google.bg/url?sa=i&rct=...W4S1x67fN6bsPc1jhoTiYGoA&ust=1505121574938844
Maybe there is something under these stones?
the neighbor, the turtle came from somewhere, passed through the water but looked up at the top because the rock came in front of him.
so you should examine the direction that the tortoise sees, the rock on this front.
our naked eyes we can not see, the moss on the tortoise must be a sign, an engagement, a guiding figure that is under the green grass.
the green grass on the head will be much clearer, cleaned, scraped, wetted, washed with water and photos washed

ragıp

Uzman
Katılım
19 Kas 2016
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
ÇANAKKALE
#ragib Hi, please see 7, 8, 9 pictures above - they are in front of the turtle head some 10 m agead. This figure of stones seems not natural for me, it resembles of a turtle. You can see this turtle as a sample:https://www.google.bg/url?sa=i&rct=...W4S1x67fN6bsPc1jhoTiYGoA&ust=1505121574938844
Maybe there is something under these stones?
turtle, water turtle, it spawned, back to the water, returned to the water. so I would call the money behind the tortoise.
but
our turtle is not soil, turtles, water turtles.
If you have an ovulation position, look under. it is not either
There is only one way, the way you look.
Looked at the place, looking over the rock in front.
one way, compulsory direction
It started at the beginning of the rap, and a lot of rocks up the stream were touched. There is workmanship, carving, cleaning, scraping. this is obvious.

Tarzan1

Katılım
27 Ağu 2017
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Bulgaria
[QUOTE = ragIP; 405890] Neighbor, we had a sight on the waterfall. Only a stone and the result of the narration, how much is the manuscript. If you have plenty of photos about the waterfall and its surroundings, you will get a good comment. You will get close to that result. [/ QUOTE]

@ragip I have found this very well used silver gold plated mug in two parts in the ground in the same region with turtles do you have any idea how old is it? Thank you!Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 161910Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 161911Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 161912Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 161913Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 161914Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 161915Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 161916Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 161917

ragıp

Uzman
Katılım
19 Kas 2016
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
ÇANAKKALE
@ragip did you see my questin to you from yesterday?
did not come because you spelled my name wrong
I saw it by chance
how and how did you find this cup
did you find it in the grave
I do not know the period but there is a friend who dominates the subject he makes the necessary explanation
is not the terra cotta?
svs bakarmısın dostum

Tarzan1

Katılım
27 Ağu 2017
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Bulgaria
Hi, It is massive pure silver fine gold plated 196 gr weight. I found firstly the bigger part and after that the smal part not in a tomb or cave - in the ground not so deep (maybe 10 cm or so to the upper part of the pot), some 5 metters from each other on a small slope the bigger part bellow the small part. I try to find the bottom but without any success. I think also it might be the upper part of some rithon.

ragıp

Uzman
Katılım
19 Kas 2016
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
ÇANAKKALE
Hi, It is massive pure silver fine gold plated 196 gr weight. I found firstly the bigger part and after that the smal part not in a tomb or cave - in the ground not so deep (maybe 10 cm or so to the upper part of the pot), some 5 metters from each other on a small slope the bigger part bellow the small part. I try to find the bottom but without any success. I think also it might be the upper part of some rithon.
be good. Nice part. he lived here before a civilization. It's a beautiful piece that's been left over. with the same locating rod and metal detector. You can find rings, earrings, money.
you will find the cemetery of civilization

Tarzan1

Katılım
27 Ağu 2017
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Bulgaria
@ragip did you ask your friend to comment on my pictures of the cup? I am very interested to know more for this cup if possible. Thank you!

Üst