Süper Moderatör
Katılım
4 Tem 2016
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Türkiye
ragıp ustam bana tepesi düşmüş bir çanın parçaları gibi geldi.

dadas_25

Süper Moderatör
Süper Moderatör
Katılım
4 Tem 2016
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Türkiye
Ustam o havan görünümlü çan gümüş değildir. Olsa olsa pirinçtir gibi geliyor. Bu renk ve sertlikte gümüş bulunmaz. Malzemeye baktığımda taş gibi kırılgan bir yapuya sahip olduğu görülüyor. Gümüş kırılgan değildir. Ama pirinçeğilmez kırılır. O yüzden benim görüşüm Pirinçten bir çan olabilir diye düşünüyorum.

ragıp

Uzman
Katılım
19 Kas 2016
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
ÇANAKKALE
Ustam o havan görünümlü çan gümüş değildir. Olsa olsa pirinçtir gibi geliyor. Bu renk ve sertlikte gümüş bulunmaz. Malzemeye baktığımda taş gibi kırılgan bir yapuya sahip olduğu görülüyor. Gümüş kırılgan değildir. Ama pirinçeğilmez kırılır. O yüzden benim görüşüm Pirinçten bir çan olabilir diye düşünüyorum.
Merhaba, 196 gr ağırlığında muazzam saf gümüş ince altın kaplama. Öncelikle daha büyük bir bölüm buldum ve bundan sonra da bir mezar veya mağarada değil, küçük kısım - çok derin değil (potanın üst kısmına belki 10 cm kadar), birbirinden 5 eğriden küçük bir eğimle metreler Büyük kısmı küçük kısmı körüklüyor. Alt bulmaya çalışıyorum, ancak başarı elde etmedim. Bence o da bazı rithonun üst kısmı olabilir.

jeolog

Co Admin
Co Admin
Katılım
1 Tem 2016
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Muğla
You may fnd different types of cups near a small river, which is normal. Because you need a cup to carry water. And what you mentioned is you found this pieces alone under the ground almost 10cm. And that cup is broken to pieces which means it is not silver with gold cover, it looks like brass or similar mixed metal like brass. silver or gold materials are smashable metals they can't be breakable if they are pure.
It might be carried by the water from far away and settled there where you found it is another possibillity. I wish you a good luck and hope to find what you want to.

Tarzan1

Katılım
27 Ağu 2017
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Bulgaria
Hi, thank you for the comments.
I have tested the metal for silver and it is silver - my MD shows numbers of silver as well, with fine gold plate outside, yellowish part which are not so clear to see but under the magnifier it is very clear - gold. The cup is obviously not formed from a sheet of metal - it is casted and mybe this is the reason it was broken.
When the parts are together it is easy to see that both sides the ornaments are worn equally in the same way as you can hold it with your fingers many years in the same place to drink something - as you will hold a rithon in the same place with your fingers. It means this cup was used for a long time as gold plate is worn and even the ornaments are well worn in oposite direction. It is not new cup for rithuals and tombs. Maybe the ornaments will tell us more as I could not figure out are they some cones or something else - some totem sign of the Thracians, Celts or Otoman? This cup is very old but here I can not test it how old is it. I can test only the metals in it.
Also in the inner part there is not traces of hammering of something and I don't thing it could be a bell. I found this cup quite near a small path in the Balkan, some 800 m high, the small river is bellow that place some 100 metters maybe it is a lost part of some treasure or broken by accident. The inner part is rough and clearly seen that it was casted. I don't think someone will ever make such casted bell of goldplated silver with these ornaments! Thank you again.

Tarzan1

Katılım
27 Ağu 2017
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Bulgaria
Konuşmaları tercüme etmeye gerek var mı?
genel anlamda her iki arkadaşta resimlerin yetersizliğinde bahsetmişler

Türkçe yorum yapmak isteyen, yapabilir

selametle
Hi Ragip, Please see the attached pictures. I think the square carvings on the rock have some meaning. Recently I saw some coins with similar square marks on the reverce side as seen on the pictures. Can you please ask some of your friends what is the meaning of these square marks on the reverce side of the coins? Maybe this is the way to solve the problem with this stone. Thank you.Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 169083Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 169084Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 169085Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 169086Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 169087

ragıp

Uzman
Katılım
19 Kas 2016
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
ÇANAKKALE
Hi Ragip, Please see the attached pictures. I think the square carvings on the rock have some meaning. Recently I saw some coins with similar square marks on the reverce side as seen on the pictures. Can you please ask some of your friends what is the meaning of these square marks on the reverce side of the coins? Maybe this is the way to solve the problem with this stone. Thank you.

Arkadaşlar, Tarzan1 arkadaşımız, yukarıdaki paralar ile kayalardaki bazı işaretlerin benzerliğinden bahseder ve, anlamının olup olmadığını sizlere sormamı ister

ne dersiniz?

bozoklu

Süper Moderatör
Süper Moderatör
Katılım
15 Ağu 2017
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Ankara
Burdaki mahzeni bulsun. Paranın o yüzü değerini belirtiyor. burda bir değer belirtmesi anlamlı değil.

Tarzan1

Katılım
27 Ağu 2017
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Bulgaria
Hi Ragip, I saw in the Internet even a coin with a turtle (sea turtle) on the one side and these quadratites on the other side. Maybe we also have some connection with my place here? Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 169221
Also is it possible the stone with the face to be some sarcophagus itself as it is just behind the turtle we discussed already?

Üst