Uzman
Katılım
19 Kas 2016
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
ÇANAKKALE
OK, you mean if I check one same place with gold and silver and gives me X it is mineral? If one place gives just gold or just silver then it is gold or silver?
neighbor, rods go to oxide. Every metal except the gold makes oxide on the earth. It does not make any oxide. bar and gold are not found.
With the bar you can find everything except gold.
important!!!
If there is gold in a grave, you can not find it in that grave.
gold sends the electron. where to send it? to the nearest metal or to the minerals that exist under the soil.
therefore, with a mineral or a different material, the bar can be called gold.
If there is a mineal under the ground, it will say that there is bronze, silver, and beneath it. If everything says yes, stay away. If you just say yes, silver, just copper or just bronze or just void, do not be afraid.

Tarzan1

Katılım
27 Ağu 2017
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Bulgaria
neighbor, rods go to oxide. Every metal except the gold makes oxide on the earth. It does not make any oxide. bar and gold are not found.
With the bar you can find everything except gold.
important!!!
If there is gold in a grave, you can not find it in that grave.
gold sends the electron. where to send it? to the nearest metal or to the minerals that exist under the soil.
therefore, with a mineral or a different material, the bar can be called gold.
If there is a mineal under the ground, it will say that there is bronze, silver, and beneath it. If everything says yes, stay away. If you just say yes, silver, just copper or just bronze or just void, do not be afraid.
OK, Thank you for the info. Next time I will go there and will check with gold and silver in my hand.
In one place today I got signal for gold without holding gold in my hand with the bar above one stone - is it true signal or fake?

ragıp

Uzman
Katılım
19 Kas 2016
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
ÇANAKKALE
OK, Thank you for the info. Next time I will go there and will check with gold and silver in my hand.
In one place today I got signal for gold without holding gold in my hand with the bar above one stone - is it true signal or fake?
fake
If you want to read more of what I wrote :)

nik

Süper Moderatör
Süper Moderatör
Katılım
22 Şub 2015
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Salamunaleykum is a precious master totally natural.

the most valuable treasure in life is love

Respect and love.

ragıp

Uzman
Katılım
19 Kas 2016
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
ÇANAKKALE
the working principle of the bars goes to mobility, which is another way to go to the oxite.All the metals on the earth make oxides, but there is no oxidation under them.you can find the gold you own, but you can not find gold in it. (very rarely there is a possibility)so you can search all metals except gold while holding a bar in the field with it.how?I rubbed the silver ring on the bar a few times with the right hand. leave one time. keep sticks under goldthe bars will go to silver.In short, he calls the bar on his right hand whatever it takes.a thio again, go to the ground, before holding the rod, both with a nap on the rod.metal or airborne electrons in the vehicle or pocketI would suggest you to make a handle, a holder with a piece that you hold the sticks, a hollow ballpoint pen or a pvc electric tube. not necessarily.brieflygo to the right hand bar whatever it takes95% do not go to the bottom in the naturethe stick and your hands will be cleanone more tipsaid the bar is here. what did she say? assumed silvergrab the copper stick to the bar again,hold the bronze slab againkeep gold on the rod againif they all exist in the same place, it is the mineral.there can be no more than two metals at the same point, the third possibility is very weak

ragıp

Uzman
Katılım
19 Kas 2016
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
ÇANAKKALE
@Tarzan1

quotation
correctness is discussed​

Jewish Castle,Dupni Vrah, Gubislav, Maciste Zanoge were among the villagers. Nali horse Beech from the inside of the castle on the left of the castle in the east of the river. Burasi is a VERY Rich place. Above the west of Kalen, there is a mill, at a distance of Lead.THERE IS A STONE There is a stone, the side of the stone is 3 sides, the groove is carved, its one side is the size of a Karis. This is 3 steps north of 60 millimeters of gold in a mill. Path passes by the skin, from the groove sign 60 steps away from the roadside There is a stone on the edge, We made Bear Footprint on it. This is the cover, there are 300 Gold below. There is a mill in the upper part of the body where the castle is.In the west there is Zavzek Koyonun Grave. On the grave There is a table, there are three Walking in the west direction of the shoreline walk 3 steps, the wine barrel 150 okka in the floor Altin, 100 okka silver you will find FISH coma in the middle 3 spoons on a plate 5 on the fork 3. Enough for 15 people.Below there is a Rocky on the left where the two are joined together. There is a Sapel (Church) sign. Sign The cave will be opened, the prairie. There are signs in the cave, 7 of them are playing Horo. One of these has the Key of the iron door. There is a high rock on the top of the mill mark. There is a human hand on the rock. Remove the rock, get in. This is the cave where the gates are covered.

There is a well-watered well that is the castle. There are 7 holes on the side of a rock next to the well. There is an empty area south of this sign six steps later, 2 arcs wide and 3 arcs long. There's 70 bags of gold in a wine cellar half a cubit deep in the middle of it.There are two small hills right opposite the castle entrance.On the side there is a gutter and 3 holes in a rock. Down here, there is a well-known mill, the water comes from the well. There is a bear footprint on a flat rock at 15 steps towards the valley from the valley. That's the cover, there's 300 gold underneath.Above the castle is a threshing floor size and can only be reached from one place. In the entrance there is a basin and a pitcher on a rock. Under the treasure of Rome, you will encounter the viper serpent!There are 3 stakes near Kalenin. There are two grooves in the castle entrance where they draw water. There is a human head on a rock opposite the mill. It's a cover, it's got 8 oka gold under it. There's a cave on the top of your head. There's water in it. There is a green tree in front of the cave. There is a big pile of piles and a well in the place where the two joints meet. This pile (maybe mean stacking) is full of gold.
Get out of Gabrovo and head west. There are burial rocks. You'll see a big hole in these rocks. You have to make a bridge to get in. There are three open holes. Girls look at one of these holes. When you see these, you should look in the holes with the girls. There is a pile of stones, and a black stone on it. There is a big plate stone under the stones.

Two people lift hard. When you first enter you walk hard, then it gets easier. Take 150 steps from there and turn left. There is a small shelf on the wall. There are chickens and arrows engraved under the shelf. Move in the direction of the arrow. There's a small well filled with water. The water flows. You'il get into a handful of brass rings. Pull yourself towards a rock. After the rock you will see a big swamp. There is a ladder in this swamp. This ladder is lowered first, then removed.

The water is very cold. You will see a tremendous treasure when you enter. Bottom paintings and books are sequenced on the wall. There are a lot of gold in the purse bags. This place is very hard to find. For this reason, call 9 digits low. The step is natural. From there you will come down to the two brass rings. Stand between the peaks, look down. You'll see a lake. This is not the lake, it is the source. We made a seat in 50 steps from the people. Off. You will look east from there.
There will be a pile of stones. You will see a weapon carved into the stone, aiming at the mass. There is a stone with a small cross on top. Now, find the stone plate. When you lift it down the stairs. Below you will see a golden girl tied on a golden bench. Do not come near, stay there. There's an arm on the left side, two hands down. There's a big water on the way. Go around the side. There's a gun. 7 copper wires pass through the mouth.

These wires are for 7 different traps. Now go outside and go to the open space above. Go down the narrow path on the right. The church is upstairs. 40 cubits long, 18 cubits wide. At the entrance, there is a white marble stone in front of the window. Six caves. A big downfall.

A lot of kattan passes and most are descended. Upstairs there are monastery supplies, treasure below. It is easy to enter from below but can not exit. There are 3 large oil lamps, large gold crosses, lamps, glasses, various clothes and many other objects

Son düzenleme:

Tarzan1

Katılım
27 Ağu 2017
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Bulgaria
@Tarzan1

quotation
correctness is discussed​

Jewish Castle,Dupni Vrah, Gubislav, Maciste Zanoge were among the villagers. Nali horse Beech from the inside of the castle on the left of the castle in the east of the river. Burasi is a VERY Rich place. Above the west of Kalen, there is a mill, at a distance of Lead.THERE IS A STONE There is a stone, the side of the stone is 3 sides, the groove is carved, its one side is the size of a Karis. This is 3 steps north of 60 millimeters of gold in a mill. Path passes by the skin, from the groove sign 60 steps away from the roadside There is a stone on the edge, We made Bear Footprint on it. This is the cover, there are 300 Gold below. There is a mill in the upper part of the body where the castle is.In the west there is Zavzek Koyonun Grave. On the grave There is a table, there are three Walking in the west direction of the shoreline walk 3 steps, the wine barrel 150 okka in the floor Altin, 100 okka silver you will find FISH coma in the middle 3 spoons on a plate 5 on the fork 3. Enough for 15 people.Below there is a Rocky on the left where the two are joined together. There is a Sapel (Church) sign. Sign The cave will be opened, the prairie. There are signs in the cave, 7 of them are playing Horo. One of these has the Key of the iron door. There is a high rock on the top of the mill mark. There is a human hand on the rock. Remove the rock, get in. This is the cave where the gates are covered.

There is a well-watered well that is the castle. There are 7 holes on the side of a rock next to the well. There is an empty area south of this sign six steps later, 2 arcs wide and 3 arcs long. There's 70 bags of gold in a wine cellar half a cubit deep in the middle of it.There are two small hills right opposite the castle entrance.On the side there is a gutter and 3 holes in a rock. Down here, there is a well-known mill, the water comes from the well. There is a bear footprint on a flat rock at 15 steps towards the valley from the valley. That's the cover, there's 300 gold underneath.Above the castle is a threshing floor size and can only be reached from one place. In the entrance there is a basin and a pitcher on a rock. Under the treasure of Rome, you will encounter the viper serpent!There are 3 stakes near Kalenin. There are two grooves in the castle entrance where they draw water. There is a human head on a rock opposite the mill. It's a cover, it's got 8 oka gold under it. There's a cave on the top of your head. There's water in it. There is a green tree in front of the cave. There is a big pile of piles and a well in the place where the two joints meet. This pile (maybe mean stacking) is full of gold.
Get out of Gabrovo and head west. There are burial rocks. You'll see a big hole in these rocks. You have to make a bridge to get in. There are three open holes. Girls look at one of these holes. When you see these, you should look in the holes with the girls. There is a pile of stones, and a black stone on it. There is a big plate stone under the stones.

Two people lift hard. When you first enter you walk hard, then it gets easier. Take 150 steps from there and turn left. There is a small shelf on the wall. There are chickens and arrows engraved under the shelf. Move in the direction of the arrow. There's a small well filled with water. The water flows. You'il get into a handful of brass rings. Pull yourself towards a rock. After the rock you will see a big swamp. There is a ladder in this swamp. This ladder is lowered first, then removed.

The water is very cold. You will see a tremendous treasure when you enter. Bottom paintings and books are sequenced on the wall. There are a lot of gold in the purse bags. This place is very hard to find. For this reason, call 9 digits low. The step is natural. From there you will come down to the two brass rings. Stand between the peaks, look down. You'll see a lake. This is not the lake, it is the source. We made a seat in 50 steps from the people. Off. You will look east from there.
There will be a pile of stones. You will see a weapon carved into the stone, aiming at the mass. There is a stone with a small cross on top. Now, find the stone plate. When you lift it down the stairs. Below you will see a golden girl tied on a golden bench. Do not come near, stay there. There's an arm on the left side, two hands down. There's a big water on the way. Go around the side. There's a gun. 7 copper wires pass through the mouth.

These wires are for 7 different traps. Now go outside and go to the open space above. Go down the narrow path on the right. The church is upstairs. 40 cubits long, 18 cubits wide. At the entrance, there is a white marble stone in front of the window. Six caves. A big downfall.

A lot of kattan passes and most are descended. Upstairs there are monastery supplies, treasure below. It is easy to enter from below but can not exit. There are 3 large oil lamps, large gold crosses, lamps, glasses, various clothes and many other objects
Hi #Ragyp,

I have read a lot of such writings here but most of them are combined with each-other and misleading. Although some people here found some of these places.
For the turtle place I think I have seen the main place there - it is a huge some 12 m X 2 m and high some 1.5 -1.7 m above earth dome tomb very good covered with soil as natural in somewhat East-West position. There is no plant or tree on this tomb, only a huge tree on the West end - maybe the entrance of the tomb. The first turtle of the waterfall points to the second turtle some 10-13 m, which again point to this tomb, which is on some 15 m from the second turtle. The "face" on the stone near the waterfall actually is a map of the region:) I was 2 times there and some dogs come and they went silent as never see me?! I will go there soon.

ragıp

Uzman
Katılım
19 Kas 2016
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
ÇANAKKALE
I read in the article Gabrovo name is written when I made you a copy.
You mentioned a grave near the turtle. The reason for not being weed on the ground is that the soil is pounded and compressed.
are you these grave photos? in this grave you can pinpoint the gap and the tunnel if very clearly.
Good luck with

Tarzan1

Katılım
27 Ağu 2017
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Bulgaria
Hi #Ragyp, you have a lot of experience with dowsing rods. Do you think it is suitable to use silver dowsing rods? I saw in Internet some rods with cables and some small device - amplifier or something else wearing on the belt - are they good or not? Thank you.

Tarzan1

Katılım
27 Ağu 2017
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Bulgaria
I read in the article Gabrovo name is written when I made you a copy.
You mentioned a grave near the turtle. The reason for not being weed on the ground is that the soil is pounded and compressed.
are you these grave photos? in this grave you can pinpoint the gap and the tunnel if very clearly.
Good luck with
Hi #Ragyp, you have a lot of experience with dowsing rods. Do you think it is suitable to use silver dowsing rods? I saw in Internet some rods with cables and some small device - amplifier or something else wearing on the belt - are they good or not? Thank you.

ragıp

Uzman
Katılım
19 Kas 2016
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
ÇANAKKALE

my neighbor, personally I use silver. silver welded green with a green tip. I am very satisfied.Suggestion to you too

Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 181164

Üst