Tarzan1

Katılım
27 Ağu 2017
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Bulgaria
Thank you for the answers. These stones are quite near to water fall and tombs. Between them there are some small stones in the gaps of the big ones like in stone wall - duvar. Above them - Rome path. I found very old metal mule shoe near to them. The whole region is full with signs. That is why they seems so interesting to me. On some 3-5km there was a fortress. Now we have cold weather and snow there. Later will send more pictures.

uçanhollandalı

Süper Moderatör
Süper Moderatör
Katılım
7 May 2014
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Bulgaristanda define kanunu nasıl işliyor acaba?

mucit

Süper Moderatör
Süper Moderatör
Katılım
9 Ağu 2016
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
kale ve romaya yakın olan yerleri daha iyi konturol et cihaz sana şart

Gemo

Katılım
21 Mar 2017
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
İzmir
Hi, the stone looks quite natural and easily seen that they are broken from one single rock due to earhquakes. Pieces are perfectly matched to each other. If you could remove one or more pieces of rock you will see similar pattern inside of the rock. If you can hire a mala or gssi gpr you can easily find answers to questions on your mind. Good luck.

Tarzan1

Katılım
27 Ağu 2017
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Bulgaria
NEIGHBOR,
DO NOT USE WIRE BARS?
HOW PERFORENCE?
Hi Ragyp,

Can you tell me in detail what is if sticks both go to left side.
Also when sticks make X above stone, how to check if there is mineral or void or above some metal?
I had today several places where my sicks do X, but I forgot to have gold or silver with me and did not have chance to check for gold and silver.
Thank you.

ragıp

Uzman
Katılım
19 Kas 2016
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
ÇANAKKALE
Hi Ragyp,

Can you tell me in detail what is if sticks both go to left side.
Also when sticks make X above stone, how to check if there is mineral or void or above some metal?
I had today several places where my sicks do X, but I forgot to have gold or silver with me and did not have chance to check for gold and silver.
Thank you.
If the sticks go to the left of me both, the object you're looking for is there. On the gold, the right hand is straight, the left hand is turning 90c to the right. Silver is the opposite of gold.
when you get a signal from one place, when you are stuck with bars. At least 3 different metal look to the same point. If there is the same place in three of them, there are minerals. escape.
If there is yes in a metal, there is no other in both

Tarzan1

Katılım
27 Ağu 2017
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Bulgaria
If the sticks go to the left of me both, the object you're looking for is there. On the gold, the right hand is straight, the left hand is turning 90c to the right. Silver is the opposite of gold.
when you get a signal from one place, when you are stuck with bars. At least 3 different metal look to the same point. If there is the same place in three of them, there are minerals. escape.
If there is yes in a metal, there is no other in both
OK, you mean if I check one same place with gold and silver and gives me X it is mineral? If one place gives just gold or just silver then it is gold or silver?

Üst