Uzman
Katılım
19 Kas 2016
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
ÇANAKKALE
Neighbor, copper wire, just do not make a point X.
sample; the moment you enter the area that is under the ground, the grave or vice versa (air space), X makes, the moment you leave the space opens to the right and left. thus determining four corners of the void, experimenting on the gap, from right to left, from front to back. putting a stone in every corner. we will determine the void.

after the determination of the gap; if you hold the gold together with the wire on the right, and if there is gold in the space, you will only make X on the gold.
In the same way, we can do experiments with silver, lead and so on.

Tarzan1

Katılım
27 Ağu 2017
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Bulgaria
Neighbor, copper wire, just do not make a point X.
sample; the moment you enter the area that is under the ground, the grave or vice versa (air space), X makes, the moment you leave the space opens to the right and left. thus determining four corners of the void, experimenting on the gap, from right to left, from front to back. putting a stone in every corner. we will determine the void.

after the determination of the gap; if you hold the gold together with the wire on the right, and if there is gold in the space, you will only make X on the gold.
In the same way, we can do experiments with silver, lead and so on.
Hi, exactly, I saw the wires crossed, but I did not knew how to determine the corners:) - Do you mean to keep left rod with gold, or just gold and the right rod? Next time I will be well prepared. Thank you.

ragıp

Uzman
Katılım
19 Kas 2016
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
ÇANAKKALE
Hi, exactly, I saw the wires crossed, but I did not knew how to determine the corners:) - Do you mean to keep left rod with gold, or just gold and the right rod? Next time I will be well prepared. Thank you.
example, if the first measurement is from east to west
second measurement must be from south to north
again X and X are finished and the bars are opened to the right and left

5 m away and you will see the room or grave when you look at the position of the stones

gold, silver and lead will be obtained right

ragıp

Uzman
Katılım
19 Kas 2016
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
ÇANAKKALE
Tarzan1

Have you checked the gap with your neighbor's metal sticks?
where are you checking the space, do you mark on the photo?

ragıp

Uzman
Katılım
19 Kas 2016
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
ÇANAKKALE
EVERYTHING IS A TRANSACTION IN ANY PHOTO
ALL CONTROLLED

My neighbors, they are all civilization, power, heavy
call tombs or tombs
or in the countryside, look for scattered money in the field.
Much easier and much more
as soon as it comes to income

decision maker

kazama

İnanıyorsan denemeye değer !
Katılım
19 Ara 2016
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
꧁꧂ ❝Çorum/Province❝
Tarzan1 Rock tombs beautiful ..
Fotodaki işaretlediğim yerdeki yuvarlak çemberimsi ve yanlarında 2 stun dikili kiriş gibi kapağı tutan ? Ben mi öyle gördüm resimde mi öyle çıkmış acaba ? Ne kadar güzel değil mi yer ..

Üst